Loyalty Rewards Program
Your Points balance can be viewed in your account dashboard once logged in.
– 20 points = $1
How to earn Reward Points
– 200 points for registering and making your first order
– 1 Dollar spent is 1 Point earned
– 20 points for a product review (must have purchased the product)
– 400 points for a referral (available once the endorsed party spends $100). Referral link can be found in your account dashboard.
– 400 points for a YouTube unboxing and product review. Please see instructions here
– 100 points for a favorable review on Weedmaps. Please contact [email protected] with your review and account name. Once the review is confirmed your account will be credited.
- First you will need to register with us here
- Submit your information via upload and we will respond ASAP with your eligibility and account info. You must be older then 19 years old to purchase from our website.
How to purchase:
- Make all your selections, adding the products you would like to have delivered into your cart. Once you have selected everything proceed to checkout.
- From checkout, apply any valid coupon codes or rewards points, and you will see the corresponding discount applied to your cart.
- Once ready, place your order. You will then receive information regarding how to pay via email transfer. Make sure to note your order number with the email transfer.
Please send an Email money transfer to the following:
Email: [email protected]
Secret Question: What’s the sacred number?
Secret Answer: 420
Reference your order number in the message:
- We will respond letting you know when your order has been completed.
- Its very simple!
No, coupon code discounts do not work on sale items
No, We only allow one coupon per transaction.
If you’re using Canada Post to track the package, this is likely human error. This can occur because the postal worker may handle the postal code incorrectly. If they are off my one letter or digit, then the package will go to another city. This results in a rerouting delay of 1-2 days before the package is sent to the right destination.
We email the tracking number before scanning the package at the post office. It won’t show up as traceable on the Canada Post site until the package is scanned by the post office. The correct tracking should show up by the end of the business day.
Unfortunately, there are much higher % of postal thefts when shipping to Northern Quebec, Northern Ontario and Nunavut. We cannot offer any delivery guarantees if you live in these areas and you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or refund if your package is lost or stolen.
The tracking by Canada Post says “successfully delivered” but I haven’t received my package from you.
There are two possible scenarios here:
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
Canada Post says:
An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, mail room, or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
- Community mail box
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mail box should also be checked.
- In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, reply to this email and indicate that the item has been received.
If you don’t get your package after two days past the expected date, contact us. We can do a trace with Canada Post. If it is stuck in transit status, it has to be over 30 days before it can be deemed loss
If there’s a trace done, Canada Post will do an investigation which may take 5 business days to finish. If they are able to find the package, they ship it to you and you’ll receive it a few days later. We don’t offer refunds if the package arrives late due to postal issues. Order at your own risk, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages if your order is marked as delivered when tracking. Please make sure you provide us with the correct shipping address. We do not return packages that have an incorrect shipping address. Please let us know if you receive your package at a community mailbox (we will send it with a signature required to prevent theft). We only ship out packages with “signature required” when requested.
All products are final Sale, there are no returns or exchanges
if items are found defective we will take full refund in terms of store credit with the item shipped back to us. (We do not cover shipping for returns)
Once your registration is complete, you will receive account information for you to log in and begin making purchases.
Registration is super easy. Providing you are of legal age, agree to the Terms of Service and Register here
This service is 100% safe. But please know your local laws and abide by them. We trust your judgement.
Depending on where you are located from British Columbia, but generally you package will arrive within 2-3 days via expresspost