- 250mg THC
- 250mg CBD
- 15mg CBN
Strike a balance between THC and CBD. Mary’s Medibles Halley’s Comet is a type of Phoenix Tears that boasts a 1:1 ratio of THC (marijuana’s psychoactive compound) and CBD (the component that spurs therapeutic effects). This powerful combination delivers the best of both worlds: you get high and alleviate several ailments.
Like other Phoenix Tears, Halley’s Comet is a popular supplement for severe conditions, including all stages of cancer. In the case of Halley’s Comet, though, combining the CBD with THC enhances the health benefits of the product. This product is:
- Lab-tested – Mary’s Medibles is a trusted manufacturer with its own lab technician. Each batch undergoes a rigid quality control process.
- Consistent – Stringent production processes ensure a precise dosage in each container of Halley’s Comet.
- Very Potent – With 250mg THC and 250mg of CBD, Halley’s Comet is a powerful product. If you’re a new user, start with small doses.
Halley’s Comet comes in containers that makes taking your doses easy. After all, a little goes a long way.
Start with a drop that’s half the size of a grain of rice and take it twice or thrice a day. Then, slowly increase the dosage by 0.5mg per pound of your body weight. For serious medical conditions, like chronic pain, sleep disorders, epilepsy and cancer, increase the dosage by 1-2mg per pound of your weight.
A gradual increase prevents side effects like anxiety, euphoria, drowsiness, impaired motor skills and more.
You can take Halley’s Comet in two ways:
- Oral – Add the drops to your favourite food or drink. You can mix them in or leave them on top.
- Sublingual – Put the drops under your tongue and hold them there for a while. You can swish them in your mouth before swallowing.